Saturday, May 7, 2011

Recipe News: Chicken Stroganoff

“Sharon Skarbek from Bend, Ore., was looking for a recipe to make Chicken Stroganoff. She had misplaced a recipe she had for the dish which came from a package of frozen chicken breast from Trader Joe’s. She said she called the market chain but was informed that they no longer had the recipe. Since I did not receive any reader responses to her query and because I know people are always interested in new and different ways to use chicken, I thought this one was worth investigating.”

Includes recipe for:

Full article here.

Read More in: Recipes

Share this Article with others: Bookmark and Share

Related Articles:

Came straight to this page? Visit The Cooking News for all the latest news.

Posted by Jennifer at October 28, 2010 6:59 PM

This just makes so much sense. I have a great recipe for Beef Stroganoff I got almost 30 years ago. But four years ago my husband decided to totally give up beef and pork. Went cold turkey. While I'm sure it's good for his cholesterol - I sure miss the rich, sour cream-y sauce full of sliced mushrooms. Whoo-hoo! Gotta give this one a try.


Posted by: Denise Michaels - Adventurous Foodie at November 7, 2010 4:15 PM

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment